The features include:
- Easy configuration with a simple interface.
- Fills out web forms with one click or a keyboard shortcut.
- Input fields not automatically matched can be filled out via the context menu.
- Features a completely customizable ruleset to determine the input for each form element.
- Provides a simple rule editor to define custom rules.
released on 30 August 2008
Extension or PluginThis package can be used as an extension, plugin, or add-on to:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Debian||20 March 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|VCS Webview||VCS Repository Webview||http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/autofillforms/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 25 November 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.