Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- CreditCruncher is a program that uses the Monte Carlo method to compute the credit risk of large portfolios in which assets are mortgages, loans, bonds, endorsements, or the like (all of them of fixed income with a policy buy/sell and hold). The default time is simulated using a gaussian copula, taking into account the transition matrix (or survival function) and sectorial correlation matrix defined by the user.
- GraphMonkey uses a simple interface to draw curves. This software is written in C# with GTK#.The goal is to obtain a very simple and fast graphing calculator for mono.
- GreatCharts is used for creating good-lookings stock charts. It was mainly developed for stock Web sites, to create on-the-fly charts. Small charts (closing+volume) can be drawn in less than 10ms. It can read different input formats, and can draw up to 20 charts in one PNG with different scales. The supported types are: Closing, OHLC, Volume, and Candlestick. The supported formulas are: Moving, Moving Average, RSI, MACD, and Stochastic. The supported drawing types are: line, filled, bar, and filled bars (filled can be transparant to the background/underlaying plots). Everything is configurable through a config file and parameters, including your own background, sizes, etc.
- hcpy is a yet another RPN calculator. There have been many of these written over the years, so why another one? I couldn't find one with the features I wanted:
- Simple console-based interface, no mouse or GUI needed
- Basic scientific calculator functionality similar to HP calculators
- Perform precise calculations when needed
- Easy to extend
- Flexibility in formatted output
- Histrix Calculator
- KMyMoney is a personal finance application similar to Microsoft Money.
- Kalculator for KDE is a simple GUI calculator for evaluating math expressions in the KDE GNU/Linux environment. You can a pick specific function from the tool-window or type it directly. Also, there is history of entered expressions as well as hex support.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base.
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- These calculators are real-time multi-model option chain pricers with analytics and interactive controls. optionmatrix is the GTK+ graphical user interface version and optionmatrix_console is the Curses version. Both programs feature: greeks, decimal date to real-date translations, real-date to decimal date translations, real-time time bleeding, configurable option expiration date engines, calendars, strike control systems, tickers and over 168+ option models. optionmatrix also supports: spreads, bonds, term structures, cash flow editing, source code viewing and text exporting.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
They are available on both tablets and computers, which means you can easily transfer your database between one software and another. The program allows you to track your activity online, manage different customers, print tickets, etc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.