Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages.
- 'ackerTodo' is a Web-based todo list manager that supports multiple users, multiple languages, and themes.
- Alfresco is an enterprise-level document management package. It is distributed in three different versions:
- Community Edition, which is free software
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
- 'CIA' is a system for tracking free and open source projects in real- time. It features announcement of commits via IRC, a Web interface, XML-RPC, and RSS feeds. The codebase is easy to extend to support message types other than commits, and new ways to deliver them.
- cWriter is a Web-based collaborative writer. Its goal is to facilitate working on a document online and collaborating with peers. It includes tools like a calendar, a file repository, user permissions fixed per document, a bookmark database, a full text search engine, advanced log visibility, and more. cWriter can also be used as an intranet freeform tool.
- CuteFlow is a Web-based document circulation tool. Users are able to define "documents", which are sent step-by-step to every user in a list. It provides an electronic method for doing internal document circulations.
- Doxia is a content generation framework which aims to provide its users with powerful techniques for generating static and dynamic content.
Doxia can be used to generate static sites in addition to being incorporated into dynamic content generation systems like blogs, wikis and content management systems.
Doxia is used exensively by Maven and it powers the entire documentation system of Maven. It gives Maven the ability to take any document that Doxia supports and output it any format.
It became a sub-project of Maven early in 2006.
- 'GForge' is a fork of the 2.61 SourceForge code. It includes Jabber support: system events, such as bug submissions, are optionally sent via jabber and email; an easier installation: due to removal of much SF.net-specific code, like caching and image servers, many install dependencies could be eliminated; a new interface, which should make it easier to navigate as well as know your present location; and code cleanup: since GForge does not need to scale to 500,000+ users, various hacks and optimizations have been removed.
- Galette offers a tool to manage members and contributions for societies such as LUGs.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.