Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- AbsolutePunch 2
- 'AbsolutePunch' is a Web-based application that allows a user to punch-in and punch-out from work. It serves the same purpose as a mechanical timepunch.
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
- 'jrnull' tracks time and extracts it for reporting purposes. It's simple, flexible, and lets users make entries after the fact. It is meant for the solitary programmer who has a straightforward need to report the time spent on various projects.
- Italian web-based management system for time/money spent by resources, day by day. Reports "on flight","from... to..." (single day to many years). Single job can refer to customer order, inner or external project; every activity of the company.
- PyTodo is a simple program for managing todo lists.
- 'SandSurfer' is a Web-based Perl CGI time tracking application. It supports employee time sheet entry, auto clock in and auto clock out, gross wage calculations for each employee in a given time period, export of data to a file, billing rates per client per job.
- Stopwatch is a rather basic timer, with both a command line and graphical user interface (GUI). In addition to the usual start, stop, reset and clear (new) functions, Stopwatch implements a rather large number of user-named lap timers - 27 in the GUI mode, limited only by memory from the command line. GUI uses GTK+ libraries, and automatically detects and uses Hildon libraries when running on a Nokia 770 Gnu/Linux-based handheld.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.