Broaden your selection: Category/Documentation-tool
- Devhelp is an API documentation browser for GNOME 2. It works natively with Gtk-doc (System used in GTK+ and GNOME for documentating APIs) and it is possible to create books for other documentation as well. It integrates with popular editors such as Emacs.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- HTML GenToc
- HTML::GenToc lets you specify significant elements that will be hyperlinked to in a Table of Contents (ToC) for a given set of HTML documents. It does not require those documents to be strict HTML, which makes it suitable for using with templates, included files, and meta-languages such as WML or PHP.
- Less is a paginator file similar to 'more' or 'pg,' but that allows backward as well as forward movement through the file. In addition, it doesn't have to read the entire input file before starting, so it starts large files faster than text editors like vi. Less uses termcap (or terminfo on some terminals) so it can run on a variety of terminals; there is even limited support for hard copy terminals.
- 'PipeMore' is a utility to be used as the last of a series of piped commands (like 'more'). It displays STDIN data in a scrolled window where it can be searched or saved, and thereby avoids filling your xterm with temporary output. It differs from 'less' in that you can get a NEW window where the data can stay open so you can refer to it later and usually copy/paste from it.
- An X11 program front end for reading GNU info documents without having to enter emacs. Gives the Info mode the look and feel of a Web browser. However, it does work only with XEmacs. This project was a GNU package. It has since been decommissioned and is no longer developed.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.