Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- Abuse is a 2D side-scrolling shoot-'em-up action/puzzle game.
- A shooting game similar to the arcade games "Space Invaders" and "Galaxian," originally created for the Agenda VR3 GNU/Linux-based handheld PDA.
- Battle Just Started
- Battle Just Started is 3D arcade tank battle game. Rendering is done using OpenGL, and direct rendering is recommended. The game is focused on multiplayer over LAN. An AI is also present, but is not very strong. World simulation is done via ODE, and sound is done using OpenAL and SDL_mixer. The game has currently 3 maps, 5 tanks, and 4 weapons.
- A conversion of an Amiga first person shooter. Some say it's a Doom clone, but some argue that it's a Wolf 3D clone. In this single player game you will have to fight many enemies and solve many riddles in order to find a bomb and blow up the Citadel.
- A clone of the Williams arcade game "Defender." Fly your ship across the landscape, shooting aliens. Some aliens try to kidnap the "penguinoids" walking across the ground, to mutate them into evil aliens
- Doomsday Engine
- Doomsday Engine aims to retain the original feel of the games yet leverage modern techniques and technologies, including hardware accelerated 3D graphics and client/server networking.
A lot of emphasis is placed on good-looking graphics.
- Dope Wars
- dopewars is a rewrite of a game originally based on "Drug Wars" by John E. Dell. The idea of dopewars is to deal in drugs on the streets of New York, amassing a huge fortune and paying off the loan shark, while avoiding the ever-annoying police. As well as featuring a so-called "antique" mode which closely follows the original, introduces new features such as the ability to take part in multi-player games. dopewars aims to be highly configurable, and what you can't change in the configuration files you can change by poking around in the source, which is freely available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Freedoom is a project to create a complete, free Doom IWAD file.
Combined with the GPL Doom source code, it will create a completely free Doom-based game.
- GameQ is a library to query one or more gameservers using UDP and return the formatted results in an array. It's object-oriented, and easily expandable.
- Gnome Games
- There are sixteen games including card games, puzzle games, and arcade games. These games are designed to be simple but addictive \u2013 five minute games for when you need a break. The games include:
- Same GNOME
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.