Broaden your selection: Category/Graphics
- 'Aewan' lets users create and edit ASCII art. Users move the cursor around with the arrow keys, "paint" characters by pressing the corresponding key, and choose foreground and background colors, and bold and blink attributes, with dialog boxes. They can also select, move, copy, and paste rectangular areas of the canvas. Aewan supports "intelligent" horizontal and vertical flipping (e.g., it converts "\" to "/", etc) and can work with multiple layers, turn transparency and visibility on and off for each layer, and change the order of the layers. Thus, each layer can be edited independently to generate a composite drawing. Layers can also be used as frames for an animation, thereby creating ASCII animations.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- Blender is an integrated 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (games).
Blender has its own particular user interface, which is implemented entirely in OpenGL and designed with speed in mind. Python bindings are available for scripting; import/export features for popular file formats like 3D Studio and Wavefront Obj are implemented as scripts by the community. Stills, animations, models for games or other third party engines and interactive content in the form of a standalone binary and/or a web plug-in are common products of Blender use.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- 'Cpsed' is a OpenGL 3D scene editor. It lets you import .3ds model files and position, rotate and scale each of them. It features open, save, and delete functions. The 3ds loader also loads the textures in JPG/BMP/TGA format. Support for DFF Renderware is planned. The scene file save format is pure ascii with comma separated values.
- darktable is a free software photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Dia is a program for creating diagrams of all kinds.
It can create many types of diagrams, including UML, network and flowchart diagrams. The engine is very flexible and dynamically loads diagram-types from disk. Dia can also print diagrams and export tham to a number pf formats including EPS, SVG and PNG.
- 'epsjoin' is a gtk2/gnome app that builds a single postscript file from a group of loose eps files by putting each eps file on a single page, where it can be individually rotated and translated to correct scanning imperfections. As this happens at postscript level, there are no raster operations, which means no loss of quality no matter how many rotations you need to get it perfect. The resulting postscript can be directly viewed, printed, or opened again to add, remove, reorder or modify images.
- ExifTagger is a graphical application for editing select EXIF tags in digital photos. Images are previewed, and Comment and Location EXIF tags can be modified.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.