- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Jas CMS
- Jas CMS is a small website engine written in Java. It produces static content without the need of any databases or server-side scripting languages. It is created to fulfil high security concerns. It is suitable for various kind of content projects like personal websites, project / product pages, group sites, company websites... It is also designed for managing content projects / websites in the i2p network, tor et cetera.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base.
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- Lime Text
- Lime Text is a powerful and elegant editor, aiming to be successor to Sublime Text.
Lime has a few frontends (QML, command-line interface) that can be selectively used with the pluggable back-end.
- This is a text editor for writing math lessons and providing tools for doing all the exercises from elementary school to junior high. The software is especially designed to fulfil the needs of disabled pupils, and pupils suffering from dyspraxia in particular. The program manages the child's documents like a notebook, organized with chapters, and separating lessons, exercises and evaluations, making it very easy to navigate through the documents.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- Pencil (prototyping software)
- Pencil is an easy to install and easy to use GUI prototyping tool to allow users to create mockups. It works across a variety of popular desktop platforms.
- Portofino is a free and open source web framework that helps developers create outstanding enterprise applications by addressing three specific needs: productivity, features and architecture. Among its features: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, security and easy customization using Groovy. A wizard allows the developer to create a web application by connecting to an existing database quickly and easily.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.