Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- Atom is a text editor based on web technologies, specifically the Chromium project. Atom has a modular design that is integrated around a minimal core, which makes it very flexible and extensible.
Warning: by default, Atom will send “anonymous” usage data to Google Analytics (OS, version, screen resolution…). To fix this, go to Preferences, search for the Metrics package and disable it. Atom developers have promised to disable it when the beta period is over.
- Beyond The Titanic
- Adventure awaits you onboard the RMS Titanic. Can you survive the sinking and make it home to San Francisco?
- The program ccd2cue is a CCD sheet to CUE sheet converter for the GNU Operating System. It supports the full extent of CUE sheet format expressiveness, including mixed-mode discs and CD-Text meta-data. It plays an important role for those who need to use optical disc data which is only available in the proprietary sheet format CCD, but don’t want to surrender their freedom. It fills an important gap in the free software world because before its conception it was impossible to use complex forms of optical disc data laid out by CCD sheets in a whole/holy free operating system.
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- Hitch allows developers to be properly credited when Pair Programming and using Git.
- Hy is a Lisp front-end to the Python AST / Bytecode. This allows you to use the Python VM just as Clojure uses the Java VM. Hy is special, since not only can Hy invoke Python, but Python can also interop with Hy in a clean way.
- Ikiwiki converts a directory full of wiki pages into HTML pages suitable
for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki does not have its
own ad-hoc means of storing page history, and instead uses a revision control
system such as Subversion or Git.
Ikiwiki implements all of the other standard features of a wiki, including web-based page editing, user registration and logins, a RecentChanges page, BackLinks, search, Discussion pages, tags, smart merging and conflict resolution, and page locking.
Ikiwiki also supports generating news feeds (RSS and Atom) and blogging. Ikiwiki provides a plugin system which allows many other features to be added. Some of the plugins have additional dependencies, found among the Recommends and Suggests of this package.
- Liberal Crime Squad
- Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government for greater justice.
WARNING: The scope of this game is narrower than that of real life. We have attempted to include foul language, graphic violence, politics, religion, sexual references, adult situations, narcotics, prostitution, bodily functions and bad pickup lines, but Bay 12 Games recognizes that there might be omissions which will make some players uncomfortable. In light of these facts, use your discretion when making decisions about downloading LCS.
(Description licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License from the LCS wiki http://lcs.wikidot.com/ )
- Linphone is an Internet phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP).
It lets you make two-party phone calls using the Internet.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.