Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- The program ccd2cue is a CCD sheet to CUE sheet converter for the GNU Operating System. It supports the full extent of CUE sheet format expressiveness, including mixed-mode discs and CD-Text meta-data. It plays an important role for those who need to use optical disc data which is only available in the proprietary sheet format CCD, but don’t want to surrender their freedom. It fills an important gap in the free software world because before its conception it was impossible to use complex forms of optical disc data laid out by CCD sheets in a whole/holy free operating system.
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- Hitch allows developers to be properly credited when Pair Programming and using Git.
- Hy is a Lisp front-end to the Python AST / Bytecode. This allows you to use the Python VM just as Clojure uses the Java VM. Hy is special, since not only can Hy invoke Python, but Python can also interop with Hy in a clean way.
- Ikiwiki converts a directory full of wiki pages into HTML pages suitable
for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki does not have its
own ad-hoc means of storing page history, and instead uses a revision control
system such as Subversion or Git.
Ikiwiki implements all of the other standard features of a wiki, including web-based page editing, user registration and logins, a RecentChanges page, BackLinks, search, Discussion pages, tags, smart merging and conflict resolution, and page locking.
Ikiwiki also supports generating news feeds (RSS and Atom) and blogging. Ikiwiki provides a plugin system which allows many other features to be added. Some of the plugins have additional dependencies, found among the Recommends and Suggests of this package.
- Linphone is an Internet phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP). It lets you make two-party phone calls using an IP network such as the Internet.
- passwdman is a program for remembering, generating and updating passwords.
It's also prepared for the future when password protected stuff supports
fake-passwords to catch crackers.
It stores the passwords and honey-pots in unencrypted XML files, they are expected to be kept safe. You don't need a password for your passwords.
It has infinite undo/redo.
It can tarballize the datafiles, including the infinite undo/redo. NOTE: It doesn't encrypt the tarball.
Works with Python 2.7 and Python 3.x, should work with Python 2.6.
Cannot copy-paste to piece of paper. Sometimes the "Quit"-button must be clicked 3 times. The --single-backup option in the CLI actually requires 2 undos. 'honeypot' was a poor choice of name, but it grew legs and glued its feet to the ground. The fake-passwords.
- Query Xmms (qxmms) is a small command line application that queries XMMS about what it is currently doing. It is useful for writing scripts that react to the status of XMMS.
- 'TCDR' is a dialog-based console frontend for mkisofs, cdrecord, cdrdao, mkzftree, cdparanoia, cdda2wav, bladeenc, lame, oggenc, ogg123, mpg123, and sox written in bash.
- Tmux allows users to run and control several terminals, each running different programs, from a single window. Detached sessions of tmux may continue working in the background, to be later re-attached at will.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.