Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Breach is a modular and lightweight Web browser.
Everything in the browser is a module, a Web application running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
- The dillo Web browser is a very fast, extremely small browser.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite SSL)
- This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite version) to the search bar.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS HTML version) to the search bar.
- ELinks is an enhanced version of Links, a Lynx-like text Web browser with support for tables, frames, background downloads, SSL etc. It has a menu-fashioned user interface and is smaller and more lightweight than Lynx. ELinks adds many valuable features, like HTTP and proxy authentication, reasonable cookies support, Lua scripting, downloads resuming, very high configurability and more. ELinks has built-in support for HTTP, FTP, finger and local files; users can define their own external handlers for any other protocols.
- Web (originally called Epiphany from 2003 to 2012) is a GNOME web browser based on the Mozilla rendering engine. Its goals are simplicity, standards compliance, and integration with GNOME.
- Galeon is a GNOME Web browser based on Gecko (the Mozilla rendering engine). It is fast and fully standards-compliant. It achieves its simplicity through being designed strictly for the Web: not mail, newsgroups, instant messaging, etc. It is also modular: external applications or components will be used in preference to putting the function into the browser itself. This will be done with CORBA, Bonobo, or through the command line.
- Google guesses the original language, and guesses your language based on your browser's user agent string.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.