Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Creoleparser is a Python library for converting Creole wiki markup for output on the web. It is a full implementation of the Creole 1.0 specification and aims to follow the spec exactly.
- diri is a wiki-like web application. It is a collection of several rc scripts consisting of roughly 215 lines of code.
- Docmenta is a Java web-application for creating publications that need to be published for web and print. Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main Features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Fossil is a software configuration management system. Fossil is software that is designed to control and track the development of a software project and to record the history of the project. There are many such systems in use today. Fossil strives to distinguish itself from the others by being extremely simple to setup and operate.
In addition to distributed version control, it supports distributed bug tracking and wiki, with a built-in web interface, in a single easy-to-use integrated package.
- MediaWiki is a Web-based collaborative editing environment. Originally built for the online encyclopedia project Wikipedia, it's geared to support a large number of users and pages.
- OpenDAM, formerly called Wikipixel, is an award-winning free software digital asset management platform. The OpenDAM Core contains features common to media content management (picture, video and image files).
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Semantic MediaWiki lets you store and query data within the wiki's pages and is also a full-fledged framework, in conjunction with many spinoff extensions, that can turn a wiki into a powerful and flexible “collaborative database”. All data created within SMW can easily be published via the Semantic Web, allowing other systems to use this data seamlessly.
This very website, the Free Software Directory is powered by Semantic MediaWiki.
- XWiki Enterprise
- XWiki Enterprise is a professional wiki with enterprise features such as Blog, strong rights management, LDAP authentication, PDF export, full skining and more. It also includes an advanced Form and scripting engine making it a development environment for data-based applications. It has powerful extensibility features such as scripting in pages, plugins and a highly modular architecture.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.