Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Creoleparser is a Python library for converting Creole wiki markup for output on the web. It is a full implementation of the Creole 1.0 specification and aims to follow the spec exactly.
- diri is a wiki-like web application. It is a collection of several rc scripts consisting of roughly 215 lines of code.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Fossil is a software configuration management system.
Fossil is software that is designed to control and track the development of a software project and to record the history of the project. There are many such systems in use today. Fossil strives to distinguish itself from the others by being extremely simple to setup and operate.
In addition to distributed version control, it supports distributed bug tracking and wiki, with a built-in web interface, in a single easy-to-use integrated package.
- HAP HTML as image
- HAP - "HTML as Picture": the technology allows you to create a fully adaptive Pixel Perfect html sites with dynamic scaling of all html-document elements. Nesting site is done using EM and quantities per cent instead of the usual PX.
- MediaWiki is a Web-based collaborative editing environment.
Originally built for the online encyclopedia project Wikipedia, it is geared to support a large number of users and pages.
- OpenDAM is now a Service As A Software Substitute. The source code is not available from the creator, and (unofficial cloned) repositories on GitHub have not been updated since 2013 so the code there is orphaned. No code on SourceForge.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
They are available on both tablets and computers, which means you can easily transfer your database between one software and another. The program allows you to track your activity online, manage different customers, print tickets, etc.
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Semantic MediaWiki lets you store and query data within the wiki's pages and is also a full-fledged framework, in conjunction with many spinoff extensions, that can turn a wiki into a powerful and flexible “collaborative database”. All data created within SMW can easily be published via the Semantic Web, allowing other systems to use this data seamlessly.
This very website, the Free Software Directory is powered by Semantic MediaWiki.
- Snowdrift is a web-based platform for hosting sustainable crowdfunding for projects. The contribution process involves patrons pledging to match other patrons to create a network of support for projects.
The software is being developed to serve the needs of the eponymous website (Snowdrift.coop) (which funds only free/libre projects (including free software)). Currently, the platform is not intentionally designed for running other websites, although anyone is free to do so. Long-term plans include separating the accessory functions so they may be used independently. Besides the fund-raising functions, the platform includes accessory tools such as wiki pages, discussion, and ticketing.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.