Broaden your selection:
- A2K (formerly known as Accutron 2000) is a small, simple, and unobtrusive IRC bot. It is meant to do only a few things, do them well, and generally be seen and not heard. It is written in Python, and thus should theoretically run anywhere you have Python and a working TCP/IP stack.
- Automates most tasks used for streaming.
Was used during LibrePlanet 2015 and 2016.
ABYSS was previously know as Libre-Streamer.
- Automated File Retrieval (AFR) is a plugin for X-Chat. It is a queue-based file retrieval utility that can download files from many different types of file servers on IRC.
- AJAX Chat
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices.
NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AndStatus is a low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations. It supports multiple protocols, including GNU social (StatusNet, e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline, and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline.
For Android OS version 4.1 or more.
- Atheism is a multi purpose Perl script for X-Chat. Its main features include auto-away functions with message logging, announcement of away reason and coming back, announcement of songs playing in XMMS on selected channels, a user-friendly interface, detailed documentation, the ability to automatically save configuration in a file, and more.
- 'AutoProfile' is an extension to Gaim that lets users create customized away messages and profiles that can include dynamic content such as fortune quotes, computer uptime, and timestamps. The managing system handles the automatic periodic update of content text. Users configure the system throough a GUI, then set an away message simply by typing "/away" into an IM window and "/back" to do the opposite.
- 'ayttm' is designed to become a Universal Instant Messaging client which will integrate all existing IM clients and provide a single consistent user interface. Currently, 'ayttm' supports sending and receiving messages in AIM, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, and Jabber. It also has file transfer between 'ayttm' users, and between users of 'ayttm' and users of the official MSN and Yahoo! clients. The project was formerly know as 'EveryBuddy.'
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.