Broaden your selection: Category/Live-communications
- Choqok is a Free, fast, efficient and simple to use micro-blogging client for K Desktop Environment. The name comes from an ancient Persian word and means Sparrow! Currently, Choqok support Twitter.com and Identi.ca micro-blogging services.
- GNU FM
- GNU FM is a piece of software you can install on your own web server, to run a music community site, similar to Libre.fm or Last.fm. You can use it for your family, your business, your band, or just for yourself.
- Small and fast microblogging client written in GTK2 using the Vala language. Pino supports both twitter and identi.ca
- Allows multiple users to store, share and tag their favourite links online.
- StatusNet is free software for decentralized social networking. It implements the OStatus protocol and is interoperable with other social sites.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.