Broaden your selection:
- 4tH is a Forth compiler with a little difference. Instead of the standard Forth engine it features a conventional compiler. 4tH is a very small compiler that can create bytecode, C-embeddable bytecode, standalone executables, but also works fine as a scripting language. It supports about 95% of the ANS Forth CORE wordset and features conditional compilation, pipes, files, assertions, forward declarations, enumerations, structures, suspended execution, recursion, include files, etc. It comes with an RPN calculator, line editor, preprocessor, compiler, decompiler, C-source generator, a virtual machine, and a multitasking environment.
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.
- A+ is a powerful and efficient programming language. It has a rich set of functions and operators, a modern GUI with many widgets and automatic synchronization of widgets and variables, asynchronous execution of functions associated with variables and events, dynamic loading of user compiled subroutines, and many other features. Execution is by a rather efficient interpreter. It is mainly used in a computationally-intensive business environment, but many critical applications written in A+ have withstood the demands of real world developers over many years. It is written in an interpreted language, so applications tend to be portable.
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- ACL2 is a mathematical logic and a mechanical theorem prover to help you reason in the logic (which is a subset of applicative Common Lisp). The theorem prover is an ``industrial strength version of the Boyer-Moore theorem prover, Nqthm. Users can build models of all kinds of computing systems in ACL2, just as in Nqthm, even though the formal logic is Lisp. Once you've built an ACL2 model of a system, you can run it and use ACL2 to prove theorems about the model.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
aFileDialog is open source, licensed under LGPL 3, and is compatible with Android 2.2+.
- Learn how to program shell scripts using bash, the command interpreter from the GNU project. Start from the basics and become and advanced programmer.
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
- Action Mailer
- Action Mailer is a framework for designing email-service layers. These layers are used to consolidate code for sending out forgotten passwords, welcome wishes on signup, invoices for billing, and any other use case that requires a written notification to either a person or another system. Additionally, an Action Mailer class can be used to process incoming email, such as allowing a weblog to accept new posts from an email (which could even have been sent from a phone).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.