Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Anjuta is a development IDE. Current features include project management, application wizards, an on-board interactive debugger, and a source editor with source browsing and syntax highlighting.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- A wrapper for getopt(1) which provides the major features of argp_parse(3) to bash scripts. Scripts pipe their option descriptions (flat file or XML) to argp.sh to generate the code for getopt(1). Also, argp.sh automatically generates help (--help) or a man-page skeleton. Requires bash-3+. There is a c-version argp.c which calls argp_parse(3) directly if speed is an issue.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- besssugo is a free computational tool specifically designed to aid a cognizant expert—i.e. you, whether an engineer, scientist, technician, geek, etc—to build videos showing the result of a certain scientific calculation or whatever data can be computed or storied in a digital computer. Technically speaking, it is a plugin for the computational tool wasora, which provides means to parse and understand a high-level plain-text input file containing algebraic expressions, data for function interpolation, differential equations and output instructions amongst other facilities. Therefore, any mathematical computation which can be done by wasora—i.e. solving systems of differential-algebraic equations, multidimensional interpolation of scattered data, numerical integration and differentiation, etc.—can be combined with the facilities that besssugo provides to create visual representations in the form of animations.
- bfloop is an interpreter for the BLooP and FLooP programming languages described in the book Gödel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstadter.
BLooP is a language that has only bounded loops, in other words before you enter a loop you have to give a fixed upper limit on the number of times to run the body, and you can’t change the limit while in the loop. It is impossible for a BLooP program to run forever; it always quits with an output in some finite time, an upper limit for which is predictable in advance. Functions that BLooP can compute are called primitive recursive functions, and it turns out that not all functions are primitive recursive. The FLooP language is the same as BLooP with the addition of an unbounded loop (MU-LOOP). FLooP can calculate anything your computer can calculate, but you cannot say in general whether a FLooP program will eventually terminate.
- Blender is an integrated 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (games).
Blender has its own particular user interface, which is implemented entirely in OpenGL and designed with speed in mind. Python bindings are available for scripting; import/export features for popular file formats like 3D Studio and Wavefront Obj are implemented as scripts by the community. Stills, animations, models for games or other third party engines and interactive content in the form of a standalone binary and/or a web plug-in are common products of Blender use.
- Braze is a program for managing ALSA MIDI connections. It evaluates a Lua script and reconfigures the ALSA MIDI connections based on actions taken by the script. It can also listen for changes to the ALSA MIDI ports and reconfigure the connections accordingly.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.