Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Adblock Edge
- Adblock Edge is a fork of the Adblock Plus version 2.1.2 extension for blocking advertisements on the web.
Adblock Edge was primarily branched off from Adblock Plus 2.1.2 source code package created by Wladimir Palant. It attempts to block all ads, unlike Adblock Plus which no longer blocks unobtrusive advertising by default.
- All-In-One Sidebar
- The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of GNU IceCat with many useful features:
- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, and Error Console in the sidebar
- fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
- quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
- toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
- all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
- place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
- configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
- MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
- configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
- third-party add-ons are supported
- can be extensively customized
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Life cycle assessment, Monte Carlo uncertainty analysis, visualization of results
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management for part-time projects. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a lightweight, backlog management tool.
- Cookie Controller
- Buttons for managing site cookie permissions, switching global cookie permissions on and off, browsing cookies, and removing cookies. The same functions are included for local and session storage.
- Simple and intuitive class definitions
- Classical inheritance
- Abstract classes and methods
- Visibility (public, protected and private members)
- Static and constant members
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.