Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
- Agile Toolkit
- Agile Toolkit is a powerful web development framework. Inspired by GUI Applications development, PHP "View" Objects in Agile Toolkit work seamlessly with HTML and jQuery. You can focus on developing Business logic and User Interface logic in pure high-level PHP code.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Article Difficulty Level
- Through this Wordpress plugin, user can able to select the post difficulty level in admin dash board post area for each post.
- User can select the difficulty level for each post in post area.
- User can able to choose the star size and color to show the difficulty level.
- User can able to choose the where to show the difficulty level, that is either in Home only or Post only or Both.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- 'DBG-Client' is the client for the DBG debugger and profiler for the PHP programming language.
- 'DBG' is a PHP debugger and profiler. It's can backtrace errors. It shows local and global variables as well as parameters which have been passed to all nested function calls at any point of execution. It also lets you execute scripts in a step-by-step manner, set breakpoints (including conditional ones), evaluate expressions, and watch variables. The profiler lets you find bottlenecks in PHP code at the functions level, the modules level, and even the source lines level.
- 'diapergluforth' lets you access functions in shared object libraries without having to recompile against the library's header files. It also tracks buffer allocations and automatically frees them when you exit, so you can check for memory leaks immediately after calling a function. In addition, diaperglu traps various error conditions such as attempts to access memory that the process doesn't own, and reporting an error on it's error stack instead of just exiting.
- Drupal is a modular content management/discussion/community engine.
Its features include (but are not limited to) discussion forums, Web-based administration, theme support, a submission queue and content rating, content versioning, taxonomy support, user management with a fine-grained permission system based on user roles (groups), error logging, locale support a weblog/journal/diary module, support for content syndication (RSS/RDF import and export), and much more.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.