Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
- Agile Toolkit
- Agile Toolkit is a powerful web development framework. Inspired by GUI Applications development, PHP "View" Objects in Agile Toolkit work seamlessly with HTML and jQuery. You can focus on developing Business logic and User Interface logic in pure high-level PHP code.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Article Difficulty Level
- Through this Wordpress plugin, user can able to select the post difficulty level in admin dash board post area for each post.
- User can select the difficulty level for each post in post area.
- User can able to choose the star size and color to show the difficulty level.
- User can able to choose the where to show the difficulty level, that is either in Home only or Post only or Both.
- 'DBG-Client' is the client for the DBG debugger and profiler for the PHP programming language.
- 'DBG' is a PHP debugger and profiler. It's can backtrace errors. It shows local and global variables as well as parameters which have been passed to all nested function calls at any point of execution. It also lets you execute scripts in a step-by-step manner, set breakpoints (including conditional ones), evaluate expressions, and watch variables. The profiler lets you find bottlenecks in PHP code at the functions level, the modules level, and even the source lines level.
- 'diapergluforth' lets you access functions in shared object libraries without having to recompile against the library's header files. It also tracks buffer allocations and automatically frees them when you exit, so you can check for memory leaks immediately after calling a function. In addition, diaperglu traps various error conditions such as attempts to access memory that the process doesn't own, and reporting an error on it's error stack instead of just exiting.
- eXcavator is an XML query processing class for PHP. Queries are constructed using a small query language, and query results are returned as either loosely formed or strict XML, in formats suitable for both text and HTML. One of eXcavator's most useful features is its facility to insert query results into user-defined templates, which allow for a free interpolation of user text and the data extracted by the query. It runs on top of XML_PullParser, but uses a completely independent API. However, it does offer opportunities to use the facilities of both packages side by side for programmers familiar with both.
- flexSURVEY is a small-in-size but powerful tool for creating flexible PHP-driven online surveys and questionnaires. With flexSURVEY, surveys are created by writing PHP source code using flexSURVEY's functions and lightweight markup language.
- 'gPHPEdit' is a GNOME2 editor that is dedicated to editing PHP files and other supporting files, like HTML/CSS. It has support for drop-down function lists, hints showing parameters, and syntax highlighting.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.