Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management for part-time projects. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a lightweight, backlog management tool.
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fossology/ Scan files for licenses and copyrights, perhaps more analysis in the future.
- FFmpeg is a complete solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. Its components include:
- ffmpeg – Converts one video file format to another and supports grabbing and encoding in real time from a TV card.
- ffserver – HTTP (RTSP is being developed) multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts that supports time shifting.
- ffplay – simple media player based on SDL and the ffmpeg libraries
- ffprobe – a media file prober
- libavcodec – library containing all FFmpeg audio/video encoders and decoders (most developed from scratch for best performances and high reusability)
- libavfilter – video and audio filtering library
- libavformat – library of parsers and generators for all common audio/video formats
- libavutil – utility library containing functions used by all FFmpeg components
- libswscale – video scaler and pixel format converter
- libswresample – audio resampler and sample format converter
- libpostproc – video post-processing library
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- FreeSpeechMe is a Free Software plug-in for Firefox that allows people to effortlessly view Dot-Bit websites. It works on GNU/Linux and Windows.
Dot-Bit (.bit) is a new top-level domain that, unlike Dot-Com, Dot-Net, Dot-UK, etc., is NOT controlled by any government or corporation.
FreeSpeechMe works over the distributed blockchain of the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin (a derivative of BitCoin). Namecoin is not generally traded as currency. It exists primarily for the purpose of decentralized DNS.
Domains currently cost about 10 cents US of Namecoin to register.
Before FreeSpeechMe, viewing Dot-Bit websites required changing DNS settings, and using non-vetted public DNS servers. FreeSpeechMe doesn't require changing DNS settings, so it is much more secure.
Newly registered Dot-Bit websites can be viewed within three hours worldwide with FreeSpeechMe.
IP or Nameserver update changes to an existing Dot-Bit website are viewable worldwide within 40 minutes.
This isn't just "a plug-in." FreeSpeechMe, Dot-Bit and Namecoin are a complete new Internet ecosystem, free of the constraints of ICANN and the like.
Please see tech FAQ for full list of improvements and implementations we're planning on for FreeSpeechMe and Namecoin: http://www.freespeechme.org/advanced-faq/
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- Friendica is a communications platform for integrated social communications utilising decentralised communications and linkage to several indie social projects - as well as popular mainstream providers.
- Honeycomb is an object-oriented hover intent library. A lot of hover intent libraries give you a single in-point for invoking hover functionality, assuming you will always want action to take place on hover in and hover out. This can allow for fairly light weight libraries but can be very difficult to work with if you need any customization. If you have use cases for hover intent that aren't always straight forward, Honeycomb may be a good fit for you.
- 'lftp' is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. Its multithreaded design lets you issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also has mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers if you get disconnected. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Supported are FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. BitTorrent protocol is also supported as 'torrent' command.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.