Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- DataStatix is a free software for GNU/Linux and Windows useful to manage data of every kind (although it has been written to manage biomedical data), to create descriptive statistics and graphs and to export items easily to R environment or to other statistic softwares. In order to handle properly big amount of data and many concurrent users, DataStatix works with MySql database and it has been developed and tested with MySql community edition 5.5. Some features of the software are: users management (create, delete, modify password) within the software; different users levels of data access (administrator, default, read only); user defined templates (models) of data, to create new databases easily; importation and esportation of data in CSV format (used also by Calc and Excel); updating of existing data from a CSV file created with DataStatix; descriptive statistics from every data (some more kind of statistics to come); graphs from every data.
- 'ejabberd' is a multi-platform, scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant XMPP Jabber server. It supports advanced features such as multi-user chat, IRC transport, publish and subscribe services, Jabber user directory, a Web-based administration interface, an HTTP polling service, SSL and TLS support, LDAP and external authentication.
- The Farstream (formerly Farsight2) project is an effort to create a framework to deal with all known audio/video conferencing protocols. On one side it offers a generic API that makes it possible to write plugins for different streaming protocols, on the other side it offers an API for clients to use those plugins.
This package provides Python bindings for Farstream.
- InfiniSQL is a distributed in-memory NewSQL relational database management system (RDBMS). It excels at performing complex transactions which involve records on multiple server nodes. It is engineered around the actor model of concurrent programming, which enables unique scalability capabilities. InfiniSQL is currently in an alpha state, and the project is eagerly seeking developers, early adopters, and people who want to help build a community around it.
- Using this, you can setup a wifi/ethernet router with many advanced features. Can be used to create a VPN router.
wrt, wireless, router, ethernet, vpn, firewall.
LibreWRT was established to give users of embedded systems, such as the Ben Nanonote, ath9k based wifi routers, and other hardware that respects your freedom, a fully free GNU/Linux-libre distro.
The project's current goal is to aim for compliance with the Free Software Foundation's "Guidelines for Free System Distributions" and ensure that the project continues to meet these requirements set forth by the FSF.
LibreWRT will always remain entirely free software as defined by the Free Software Foundation. We will not distribute, recommend, or otherwise support non-free software. If, despite our best efforts, non-free software slips through we will remove it.
- Linphone is an Internet phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP).
It lets you make two-party phone calls using the Internet.
- NMIS performs multiple network management functions from the OSI Model and International Organization for Standardization FCAPS model, these being - Fault, Configuration, Accounting and/or Administration, and Performance. These metrics provide valuable capabilities and features for fault and performance management, which in turn are useful for many other aspects of network and business management. NMIS monitors the status and performance of an organization’s IT environment, assists in rectification and identification of faults and provides valuable information for IT departments to plan expenditure and IT changes. The NMIS business rules engine classifies events on their business impact, not just the technical nature. The rules engine is extremely powerful; however it can be configured in minutes for a network with a small number of devices to hours for networks with large numbers of devices.
- nodewatcher is one of the projects of wlan slovenija open wireless network. Its main goal is the development of a network planning, deployment, monitoring and maintenance platform with emphasis on community.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- The paraslash package contains server and client software for network audio streaming and stand-alone utilities for decoding and playing audio files.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.