Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A modular cross-platform chat bot in Python. She performs automated functions at live chat networks. guppy currently serves some common tasks like calculation, web search, words and domain look-up.
- HexChat is an IRC client based on XChat 2, featuring:
- Easy to use and customizable interface
- Cross-platform on Windows, OS X, and Unix-like OSes
- Highly scriptable with Python and Perl
- Translated in multiple languages
- Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify
- Spellcheck, proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
- IRCXY IRCv4 Implementation
- KiwiIRC makes Web IRC easy. A hand-crafted IRC client that you can enjoy. Designed to be used easily and freely.
- Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client, but graphical. In addition to this unique feature, we aim to bring a pleasurable, comfortable chatting experience on several operating systems, making communication with your peers not only convenient, but also ubiquitous available. And the best of all: It's free - as in beer and as in speech, since we distribute Quassel under the GPL.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
- WeeChat (Wee Enhanced Environment for Chat) is a command-line chat client (mostly IRC).
Everything can be done with a keyboard. It is customizable and extensible with scripts.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.