Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- The AngelCode Scripting Library, or AngelScript as it is also known, is an extremely flexible cross-platform scripting library designed to allow applications to extend their functionality through external scripts.
Featuring a syntax similar to C/C++, it has been designed from the beginning to be an easy to use component, both for the application programmer and the script writer.
- Audacity is a cross-platform multitrack audio editor that lets you record sounds directly or import Ogg, WAV, AIFF, AU, IRCAM, or MP3 files.
It features a few simple effects, all of the editing features you should need, and unlimited undo. The GUI is built with wxWidgets and the audio I/O currently uses PortAudio.
- bas55 is an editor, byte code compiler and interpreter for the Minimal BASIC programming language, as defined by the ECMA-55 standard.
- Beyond The Titanic
- Adventure awaits you onboard the RMS Titanic. Can you survive the sinking and make it home to San Francisco?
- BirdFont is a font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- Braille Scrabble
- A text-based implementation of TuxWordSmith for use in terminal. 1. Letter distribution computed fairly based on frequency of occurance of each letter with respect to installed dictionary. 2. The scoring is dynamically computed at runtime based on min/max values configured in config, and letter distribution
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Candela is a simple shell-building system that uses python and curses to help developers create customized command line interfaces. It has a simple interface, is well documented, and allows developers to take command-based tools to the next level of complexity and usability.
Commands are 100% python and can run aribtrary code Commands can run code in secondary threads for asynchronous operation Customizable tab completion hooks for command arguments Customizable key event callbacks for reacting to each keypress event Responsive layout for smaller terminals Numerous built-in command templates Simple command syntax and help system "stickers" allow persistent information display Automatically generated command validation Up/Down arrows cycle through history Copy/Paste, insert text mode Easy transitions between menus Supports both named and positional command arguments
- Canvas is a feature-rich learning management system.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.