Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- A font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Candela is a simple shell-building system that uses python and curses to help developers create customized command line interfaces. It has a simple interface, is well documented, and allows developers to take command-based tools to the next level of complexity and usability.
Commands are 100% python and can run aribtrary code Commands can run code in secondary threads for asynchronous operation Customizable tab completion hooks for command arguments Customizable key event callbacks for reacting to each keypress event Responsive layout for smaller terminals Numerous built-in command templates Simple command syntax and help system "stickers" allow persistent information display Automatically generated command validation Up/Down arrows cycle through history Copy/Paste, insert text mode Easy transitions between menus Supports both named and positional command arguments
- Cursynth is a polyphonic music synthesizer that runs graphically inside your terminal. You can play Cursynth as a standalone soft-synth with your computer keyboard or MIDI keyboard.
- KNIME [naim] is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire analysis process: data access, data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics, visualisation and reporting. The open integration platform provides over 1000 modules (nodes), including those of the KNIME community and its extensive partner network.
- OmegaT is a free multiplatform (Java-SWING) Computer Aided Translation tool. OmegaT keeps a memory of the way you translate your text and can use memories of previous translations for reference. OmegaT is based on translation industry standards (TMX 1.4 etc) and supports a number of common formats including ODF (ISO/IEC 26300), legacy OpenOffice.org formats, HTML/XHTML, DocBook, plain text, Java bundle properties, monolingual .PO files etc. OmegaT is developed by translators for translators. Support and documentation are available in a number of languages.
- passwdman is a program for remembering, generating and updating passwords.
It's also prepared for the future when password protected stuff supports
fake-passwords to catch crackers.
It stores the passwords and honey-pots in unencrypted XML files, they are expected to be kept safe. You don't need a password for your passwords.
It has infinite undo/redo.
It can tarballize the datafiles, including the infinite undo/redo. NOTE: It doesn't encrypt the tarball.
Works with Python 2.7 and Python 3.x, should work with Python 2.6.
Cannot copy-paste to piece of paper. Sometimes the "Quit"-button must be clicked 3 times. The --single-backup option in the CLI actually requires 2 undos. 'honeypot' was a poor choice of name, but it grew legs and glued its feet to the ground. The fake-passwords.
- Stendhal is a multiplayer online adventure game with retro style graphics, hundreds of different creatures, items, NPCs and quests. It is written in Java by the Arianne Project, which was awarded project of the month March 2010 by SourceForge.
Stendhal is a fun friendly and free multiplayer online adventure game. Start playing, get hooked... Get the source code, and add your own ideas...
Stendhal has a huge and rich world. You can explore cities, forest, mountains, mines, plains, caves and dungeons.
You could meet over 250 NPCs, many will give you tasks and quests for valuable experience, shiny gold, but mainly a warm fuzzy feeling.
Your character will develop and grow and with each new level up become stronger and better. With the money you acquire you can buy new items and improve your armour and weapons, trade with friends, or look for what other players are giving away in the 'community chest'.
If you just want to fight that helps too - the cities could get overrun by monsters without you!
So what are you waiting for?! A whole new world awaits...
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.