Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- Haskell filestore
- The filestore library provides an abstract interface for a
versioning file store, and modules that instantiate this
interface. Currently Git, Darcs, and Mercurial modules are
This package contains the libraries compiled for GHC.
- Jikes Research Virtual Machine
- The Jikes Research Virtual Machine (Jikes RVM) is a Java virtual machine that is written in Java. Its goal is to provide a platform for research in virtual machine technologies such as garbage collection and adaptive optimization. This kind of research is done by modifying the Jikes Research Virtual Machine itself. Consequently, the Jikes RVM project does not provide any binary releases.
The Jikes Research Virtual Machine should not be confused with the discontinued Jikes compiler. Both projects have a common history in that they were both started by IBM but they are now independent of each other.
- TortoiseHG Workbench is a GUI client, written in Python and using the QT toolkit, for the Mercurial version control system. It runs on GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. It provides a convenient way to add, track, and view changes to a Mercurial repository. There is also an optional plugin for Nautilus to facilitate easy use from GNOME.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.