Broaden your selection: Category/Video
- 'Q' DVD-Author
- 'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor and related tools. The goal is to provide an easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD under GNU/Linux.
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
Its current features include:
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
ABYSS was previously know as Libre-Streamer.
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard, but a command-line interface that simplifies the use of some applications to create AVI, Matroska, MP4 or OGM files from DVDs.
- 'Avidemux' is a graphical tool to edit video. It can open AVI, MPEG, Nuppelvideo and BMPs. Most common codecs are supported (M-JPEG, MPEG, DivX, Xvid, huffyuv, WMA, etc.) thanks to libavcodec. Video can be edited, cut, appended, filtered (resize/crop/denoise), and re-encoded to either AVI (DivX/Xvid) or MPEG 1/2.
- Blender is an integrated 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (games).
Blender has its own particular user interface, which is implemented entirely in OpenGL and designed with speed in mind. Python bindings are available for scripting; import/export features for popular file formats like 3D Studio and Wavefront Obj are implemented as scripts by the community. Stills, animations, models for games or other third party engines and interactive content in the form of a standalone binary and/or a web plug-in are common products of Blender use.
- Cdrtools DVD Extensions
- DVD extensions for cdrtools 2.0 is a free software extension to add DVD support to JÃÂ¶rg Schilling's cdrtools package. A patch for cdrtools-2.0 is created and is actually a translation of a patch which can be found on abcpages.com. That patch is based upon cdrtools 1.11. The patch given here is based upon cdrtools-2.00.tar.gz. The objective is to give cdrtools dvd extensions without imposed limits, and also to have a free software solution to burn dvd's. Currently DVD-R(W) support is added.DVD functionality has been expanded with DVD+RW and DVD+R DL burning, with the release of cdrtools-2.01.01a01-ossdvd.patch.bz2.
- CinePaint is an application primarily used for motion picture frame-by-frame retouching and dust-busting. It has been used on many feature films, including The Last Samurai. It is different from other painting tools because in addition to common 8-bit per channel formats like JPEG, it supports deep color image formats such as Cineon, DPX, OpenEXR, and 32-bit TIFF, which are standard in motion picture visual effects and animation.
- For years some people have wanted a way to edit their audio and video in one place as fluidly as writing text. Cinelerra tries to be a single location for all audio and video editing needs: it can capture composite, and edit audio and video. All the recording, editing, and playback are handled here. It can be used as an audio player. It can be used to record audio or video. It can even be used as a photo retoucher.
- DVD Rip-O-Matic
- DVD Rip-O-Matic is a simple DVD-to-XviD ripping wizard that uses MEncoder to do the actual encoding. The wizard was designed to be very easy to use; it automatically detects the optimal settings. It should also produce very high quality AVI files, even if you have no idea what the settings mean and just use it in the next-next-next-finish way.
- The main DVDStyler features are:
- you can drag and drop MPEG files directly
- you can import image file for background
- you can create NTSC/PAL menus
- you can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
- you can change font/color
- you can put basic text buttons, change font/color and background color
- you can copy and paste any menu object
- you can set chapters for each movie
- you can change post command for each movie
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.