Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- 'Ansel' is a picture gallery for web sites. It is a high quality, information-rich photo gallery, designed to handle large numbers of images and albums. It stores all its images in a database, making it both fast and flexible. It has no restrictions on image size.
- Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IIDC compliant, IEEE1394 Digital Cameras. It features SDL display, FTP image posting, file saving, and Real streaming. It is not for consumer grade DV cameras. Coriander also has several extras: live display, image/video saving, FTP posting and V4L export. This V4L export, which uses the vloopback module, allows you to directly use coriander as a video source for V4L programs.
- Curator generates Web page image galleries for displaying photographic images on the Web, or for a CD-ROM presentation and archiving. It generates static Web pages only, so no special configuration or running scripts are required on the server. The script supports many file formats, hierarchical directories, thumbnail generation and update, per-image description file with many fields, and 'tracks' of images spanning multiple directories.
- 'Danpei' is a Gtk+ based Image Viewer. You can look through your image files in thumbnail form, and can rename,cut and paste them easily. The program supports drag and drop, printing of images, and viewing/editing images through applications like ImageMagick or the GIMP.
- Developer's Image Library
- Developer's Image Library (DevIL) is a cross-platform image library utilizing a simple syntax to load, save, convert, manipulate, filter, and display a variety of images with ease.
- DjVu is a Web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images. DjVu content downloads and displays faster than competing formats. DjVu images can be smoothly zoomed and panned. DjVuLibre is a free and open source implementation of DjVu, including viewers, browser plugins, decoders, simple encoders, and utilities.
- 'dmi' is a Web photo album/image gallery written in PHP. It is different from other similar scripts in that it requires little to no setup time: just drop it in a directory containing image and/or video files, and adjust permissions. It also makes thumbnails of MPEG movies as animated GIF files. 'dmi' also provides upload functionality, but currently there is no authentication required.
- 'Exifprobe' examines and reports the contents and structure of JPEG and TIFF image files. It recognizes all standard JPEG markers and reports the contents of any properly structured TIFF IFD encountered, even when entry tags are not recognized. It expands TIFF and TIFF/EP tags, including EXIF2.2 sections and camera MakerNotes found in TIFF IFD format. It recognizes GPS and GeoTIFF tags and prints them in "raw" form, but does not expand them. Location, size, and format of image data is reported. A list of camera makes and models from which images were used for testing in available at http://www.monroe.net/~dhh/exifprobe.d/CAMERA_makes_and_models. It can also be used to examine corrupted images.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.