Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with-format
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- Dataquay is a library that provides a friendly C++ interface to
an RDF datastore using Qt4 classes and containers. Supported
datastores are the popular and feature-complete Redland and the
It is principally aimed at Qt-based applications.
- Infovore is designed to merge large data sets such as Freebase and DBpedia, producing 100% valid RDF output at high speed because it uses the Hadoop Framework
- 'Jpegrdf' reads and manipulates RDF metadata stored in the comment section of JPEG images. It can extract, query, and augment the data. Manipulating JPEG images with jpegrdf does not modify the actual image data or any other sections of the file.
- The packages is intended to provide the core RDF types and interfaces that other packages can build on. The package defines a plugin interface for parsers, stores, and serializers that other packages can use to implement parsers, stores, and serializers that will plug into the rdf package. The rdf package does not itself contain any plugin implementation. So, you will want to install a library that builds upon rdf and defines some plugin implementations.
- Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit
- 'Raptor' is a library for parsing RDF syntaxes into RDF triples. It supports the latest W3C recommendation for RDF/XML including collections and datatypes, N-Triples, Turtle, and some XML RSS via a tag soup parser. It handles RDF/XML as used by RDF applications such as RSS 1.0, FOAF, Dublin Core, and OWL. It can use either expat or libxml2 for XML parsing, libcurl when available for URI retrieval, and is portable to many POSIX systems.
- Rasqal is a C library for RDF (Resource Description Framework) query syntaxes, query construction and query execution returning result bindings. It supports the query languages RDQL and SPARQL. 'Rasqual' provides APIs for creating a query and parsing query synta. It includes pluggable triple-store source and matching interfaces, an engine for executing the queries and an API for manipulating results as bindings. It uses the Raptor RDF parser to return triples from RDF content and can also work with the Redland RDF library's persistent triple stores.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.