Cdda2wav is a program recording audio tracks digitally (CDDA) from compact disc drives or burners into wav files, making possible lossless copies of audio tracks. It is currently distributed as part of the 'cdrtools' package. Features include:
- the ability to record tracks into separate files
- the ability to save audio samples in a variety of formats and calculate MD-5 checksums for the sampled data
- real-time scheduling (where available)
- ability to undo pre-emphasis on-the-fly
- can extract title information from CD Extra and CD-Text discs (with appropriate hardware)
- can calculate CDDB disc id for title lookups in the internet
DocumentationUser FAQ available in HTML format from http://www.cdda2wav.de/faq.html
released on 6 April 2001
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||4 June 2002|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 February 2004.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.