- receive a notification every day to take a picture
- save the picture right inside the app (you can delete it from your Camera Roll)
- share pictures from the app, or save it back to Camera Roll
- add a title or note to each picture
- keep track of interesting statistics (how many pictures you’ve taken, how many are left to take this year, how much space you’re using)
- works on iOS 5 and iOS 6 (and iOS 7 of course)
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||Xcode 5|
|Required to use||iOS 5|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.