Duty Roaster is a program for managing and generating duty rotas. Some of its features are:
- The programs component for calculating overtimes was redesigned from scratch and has been completely rewritten. As a consequence, the program now handles two different overtime classes (normal overtime and on public holidays)
- User defined overtimes which can be applied manually to any entry in the shift table
- It is now possible to edit payed durations and/or add custom overtimes for already assigned shifts. Besides, every entry in the workers schedules may store an additional comment.
- Extraordinary shifts may have a negative payed duration.
- ttlements may be exported to html.
- The program now is able to record and store changes made to rotas. These changes will be visible in the settlements which can be exported.
DocumentationFAQ at http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=143003, User tutorial for download at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=143003&package_id=161319&release_id=350385
released on 10 November 2005
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Ted Teah||10 November 2005|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||boost-1.33.0|
|Required to build|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 10 November 2005.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.