Free software is a cornerstone of any modern
free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
flwm is a window manager based on wm2. Primary features are:
- Nifty sideways titlebars.
- No icons. You deiconize by picking off a pop-up menu. This means no space is wasted by icons.
- The same pop-up menu controls multiple desktops and lets you launch programs.
- Occupies as little screen space as possible. The border and titles are as thin as they could possibly be. And maximized windows waste zero pixels vertically.
- Independent maximize buttons for width & height.
- Understands Motif, KDE, and Gnome window manager hints, and works with SGI programs that assume 4DWM.
- Really small and fast code.
DocumentationUser manpage included
released on 14 April 2001
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||14 April 2003|
Leaders and contributors
|Nafees Bin Zafar||Contributor|
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=591|
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=591&atid=100591|
|Required to use||fltk library (http://www.fltk.org/)|
|Required to build||fltk library (http://www.fltk.org/)|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 April 2003.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.