View real-time data and statistics from any logfile on any server with SSH, in an intuitive and entertaining way. FEATURES
- Multiple logfiles on multiple servers
- Configurable layout
- Multiple logfile parsers: (Apache Combined, Rails, IIS, Postfix/spamd/clamd, Nginx, Squid, PostgreSQL, PureFTPD, MySQL, TShark, qmail/vmpop3d)
- Custom events
- Show rate, total or average
- If you can 'tail' it, you can visualize it
- Written in Ruby using net-ssh & ruby-opengl
released on 14 November 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||14 November 2008|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 November 2008.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.