a Gnome CD/DVD burning application.
GnomeBaker is a CD/DVD burning application for the Gnome desktop. It can:
- Create audio cds from existing wavs, mp3, flac and oggs
- Import M3u and pls audio playlists.
- Create data cds
- Blank rewritable disks
- Copy data cds
- Copy audio cds
- Burn existing cd iso images
- Can burn via scsi and atapi on linux kernels 2.4 and 2.6. Basically if cdrecord works then GnomeBaker will work.
- Drag and drop to create data cds (including DnD to and from nautilus)
- Integrate with gconf for storage of application settings
- Burn DVDs.
- Supports multisession burning
- Blank/Format DVDs
- Burn Cue/Bin files
- Burn data cds on the fly
released on 18 June 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3||Kelly Hopkins||19 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 18 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.