Grun is a python module helper to help you to build out some simple gtk apps, by providing nice things to improve your scripts with GUI "bling bling". It's clearly the easiest way to put some GUI things in your scripts/commands. It's a kind of gui framework. It provides :
- An easy way to turn your methods into GUI winforms, in one line of code.
- some simple dialogs (messagebox/prompt/progressbar)
- a pynotify wrapper
- a iconapp/tray backend to let your application stay in tray
- a popup generator
- a simple config backend to store configs in a xdg way
- a simple clipboard getter/setter (text only!)
released on 5 October 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||16 February 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 16 February 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.