- file: directory of plain text JSON files
- rcs: directory of plain text JSON files under RCS
- cvs: directory of plain text JSON files under CVS (not tested)
- svn: directory of plain text JSON files under SVN (not tested)
- sqlite: object trees stored in an SQLite3 database
- mysql: object trees stored in a MySQL database (barely tested)
- Lookup methods include:
- Collections: a jQuery-like method-chained interface
- XPath-like query language (only supported for SQL backends)
released on 31 January 2010
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||8 February 2010|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||8 February 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 8 February 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.