Ka2dyn presents the following characteristics :
- can display extended debugging infos when asked for,
- can log via syslog when asked for,
- can run in dummy mode when asked for,
- can handle more than one service at a time,
- each service is assured by a dynamically loaded library.
released on 20 March 2006
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPL||Ted Teah||20 March 2006|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 20 March 2006.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.