a lightweight web browser for GNOME.
Midori is a lightweight web browser, used as default in Trisquel Mini. Features:
- Full integration with GTK+ 2
- Fast rendering with WebKit
- Tabs, windows and session management
- Flexibly configurable Web Search.
- User scripts and user styles support.
- Straightforward bookmark management.
- Customizable and extensible interface.
- Extensions such as Adblock, form history, mouse gestures or cookie management.
- IRC general channel
released on 3 August 2015
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv2.1orlater||Kelly Hopkins||20 October 2009|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||20 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://git.xfce.org/git/apps/midori|
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://www.twotoasts.de/bugs|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 1 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.