Free software is a cornerstone of any modern
free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Midori is a lightweight web browser. Features:
- Full integration with GTK+ 2
- Fast rendering with WebKit
- Tabs, windows and session management
- Flexibly configurable Web Search.
- User scripts and user styles support.
- Straightforward bookmark management.
- Customizable and extensible interface.
- Extensions such as Adblock, form history, mouse gestures or cookie management.
- IRC general channel
released on 15 October 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv2.1orlater||Kelly Hopkins||20 October 2009|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||20 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://git.xfce.org/git/apps/midori|
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://www.twotoasts.de/bugs|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 20 October 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.