Noor is a program written in Python for viewing Quran. These are the interfaces that come with noor: Interface Description
- noorgtk Uses PyGtk library; it has many features like bookmarks, notes and automatically playing recitations using external players.
- noorhtmls Outputs quran in html files in a directory
- noorcgi Can be used as a CGI script in web servers
- noortxt Outputs a sura to a plain text file
- You can specify translation files; If specified, the translation of each aya is shown after it. Translations can be in two formats.
released on 19 May 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||29 May 2009|
Leaders and contributors
|Ali Gholami Rudi||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=207786|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 29 May 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.