The TSA toolbox is useful for analysing Time Series. The methods are based on stochastic concepts and maximum entropy methods. It includes:
- Stochastic Signal processing
- Autoregressive Model Identification
- adaptive autoregressive modelling using Kalman filtering
- multivariate autoregressive modelling
- maximum entropy spectral estimation
- matched (inverse) filter design
- Histogram analysis
- Calcution of the entropy of a time series
- Non-linear analysis (3rd order statistics)
- Test for UnitCircle- and Hurwitz- Polynomials
- multiple signal processing
released on 3 May 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||31 July 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 31 July 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.