- 'PHP-RESIDENCE' is now 'HotelDruid'.
php-residence is designed to manage weekly or daily rental of house apartments or small hotel rooms. It uses a PostgreSQL or MySQL database as a backend. Reservations can be assigned to an apartment automatically with user-defined rules. Features include:
- Automatic assignment of the apartments with user defined rules.
- Configurable in number and characteristics of the apartments, periods, rates
- Possibility to add weekly-daily or percentage extra costs to the rates.
- Visualization of contracts with inserted data for printing.
- Creation of templates to check availability from an internet site.
- Multi-user with privileges system.
- Backup all your data on a single text file.
DocumentationIncluded and installation, basic configuring, and user wiki at http://www.digitaldruid.net/php-residence/en/doc.html
released on 22 December 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Ted Teah||14 November 2005|
Leaders and contributors
|Marco M. F. De Santis (marco at digitaldruid.net)||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 2 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.