Free software is a cornerstone of any modern
free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Patchutils contains the following tools for manipulating patch files: interdiff, combinediff, filterdiff, fixcvsdiff, rediff, lsdiff, and splitdiff. You can use
- interdiff- creates an incremental patch from two patches against a common source
- combinediff- creates a single patch from two incremental patches
- filterdiff- selects patches based on files matching shell wildcards
- lsdiff- lists modified files in a patch
- rediff- corrects hand-edited patches
- fixcvsdiff- corrects the output of 'cvs diff'
- splitdiff- separates patches so that each new file alters a given file only once
released on 13 June 2005
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||7 December 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 September 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.