Academic job application management system
Lets academic departments accept, manage, review and collaboratively annotate job applications online. Features include:
- Electronic submission including upload of CV and statement
- Generation of acknowledgement letters
- Email notification of new applications
- Self-management of recruiting committee
- Administration of recommendation letters (solicitation, upload, web publishing)
- Password protection for database access by recruiting commettee
- Session cookie to avoid retyping password
- Group-based collaboration for online evaluation and annotation of applications
- No DBMS necessary, justPerl and a CGI-enabled Web server)
DocumentationUser introduction included
released on 26 July 2004
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||16 July 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||CGI-enabled Web server|
|Required to use||perl|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 27 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.