A tool for autobuilding html pages for websites or project documentation. Content can be stored as ReStructuredText or HTML and has a flexible templating system. Its main features include :
- Integrated with docutils (store your pages in ReST or HTML)
- Automatically builds index pages and navigation links (sidebars and breadcrumbs)
- Embedded code in templates for unlimited expressiveness
- Flexible macro system.
- Uses relative links, so sites can be viewed from the filesystem
- Unicode internally - so you don't have to be
- Includes features for multiple translations of sites
- Built-in gallery creator plugin.
- The basic system is very easy to use
- Lots of powerful (optional) features
released on 18 December 2006
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|BSD 3Clause||Kelly Hopkins||9 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|General||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/rest2web-develop|
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||https://svn.rest2web.python-hosting.com/trunk/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 October 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.