Graphical Web browser based management interface. Features include:
- Default strong 128/168-bit encryption over SSL3
- Platform independent; runs on almost any server operating system
- Single-process architecture for controlled and unlimited scalability
- Unicode and other character sets for multilingual/localized Web sites
- Extensibility through Java, Java servlets, PHP, CGI, FastCGI, FrontPage Extensions, SSI, and others
- Excellent for virtual hosting of several web sites
DocumentationUser manual included; Developer's manual in HTML form available from http://docs.roxen.com/roxen/2.2/programmer/; System administrator's manual in HTML form available from http://docs.roxen.com/roxen/2.2/administrator/; Web designer's manual in HTML form available from http://docs.roxen.com/roxen/2.2/creator/
released on 16 August 2004
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||30 January 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://community.roxen.com/crunch/|
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://community.roxen.com/developers/cvs/anoncvs.html|
|Required to use||Pike 7.4 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 25 May 2005.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.