Featured date 5 December 2011
- Parallel + (31 December 2011)
- Glade + (5 January 2012)
- QtiPlot + (5 January 2012)
- Audacity + (4 February 2012)
- Octave + (4 February 2012)
- SDL + (4 February 2012)
- Health + (17 March 2012)
- Blender + (17 March 2012)
- Django + (17 March 2012)
- LibreOffice + (26 April 2012)
- GNU Linux-libre + (26 April 2012)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.