Tokyo Promenade is a kind of website management system. That is, Tokyo Promenade is a system in order to manage Web contents easily by providing total functions of browsing, authoring, editing Web contents on the Web interface itself. Tokyo Promenade has the following features.
- simple and logical user interface : aims at conciseness like LaTeX
- high accessibility : complying with XHTML 1.0 and considering WCAG 1.0
- hybrid data structure : available as BBS, blog, and Wiki
- sufficient functionality : supports user management and file management
- high performance : uses embedded database, Tokyo Cabinet
- lightweight : implemented by C99 and without any dependency on other libraries
released on 18 November 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||13 January 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 13 January 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.