Tokyo Promenade is a kind of website management system. That is, Tokyo Promenade is a system in order to manage Web contents easily by providing total functions of browsing, authoring, editing Web contents on the Web interface itself. Tokyo Promenade has the following features.
- simple and logical user interface : aims at conciseness like LaTeX
- high accessibility : complying with XHTML 1.0 and considering WCAG 1.0
- hybrid data structure : available as BBS, blog, and Wiki
- sufficient functionality : supports user management and file management
- high performance : uses embedded database, Tokyo Cabinet
- lightweight : implemented by C99 and without any dependency on other libraries
released on 18 November 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||13 January 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 13 January 2010.