Monitor system resources and the processes using those resources.
- Overhead is low, supporting a sample interval down to 0.1 seconds
- Overall system and top process resources are shown on one page
- CPU, memory, disk I/O, network I/O, and page faults are monitored
- Usage for N CPUs shown on a scale from zero to N x 100%
- The highest ranked processes fitting in the window are shown, with minimal jumping around between samples (easy to watch one or a few processes)
- Process rank is a weighted sum of CPU, hard page faults, and disk I/O over the last few samples (the weight of each sample declines over time)
- Filter processes by user, PID, executable
- Font can be made large or small (for display in monitor corner)
- Click on a process to kill the process (after confirmation)
released on 22 June 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3||Kelly Hopkins||16 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 16 October 2009.