Yakup is a tool for managing multi-level backups to fixed disk and removable CD/DVD media. Yakup can also be used for ad-hoc archiving.
- Full and multi-level differential backups.
- Backup up and restore from fixed disk or removable CD/DVD media.
- Media spanning.
- tar(1) formatted archives.
- Optional gzip or bzip2 compression.
- Single bash(1) shell script -- trivial installation, runs on any GNU/Linux system.
- Flexible customizable configuration options.
released on 28 August 2006
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||5 October 2005|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||GNU coreutils|
|Required to build||GNU bash|
|Source requirement||1.0.2 stable released on 2005-09-13|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 5 October 2005.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.