free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
The Aap program executes recipes. It is a kind of super-make program. In a recipe you describe how to perform a certain task. Like a Makefile it contains dependencies and build commands. Additionally, many powerful features are included, so that you can use a recipe to:
- Build a program by just specifying the program name and the source files
- Maintain a web site (the A-A-P site is generated and uploaded with a recipe)
- Download the latest version of files
- Distribute files to several servers at once
- Obtain a module from CVS
- Commit changes to CVS; add and remove files automatically
- Generate and filter files
- Build several variants and on multiple platforms with little effort
- IRC general channel
released on 3 April 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||3 April 2009|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||3 April 2009|
|ISC||Kelly Hopkins||3 April 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||Mailing List Subscribe||https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/a-a-p-develop|
|Support||Mailing List Subscribe||https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/a-a-p-user|
|Developer||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=a-a-p-develop|
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=46523&atid=446418|
|Support||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=a-a-p-user|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 April 2009.