Avant Window Navigator
Avant Window Navgator (Awn) is a dock-like bar which sits at the bottom of the screen (in all its composited-goodness) tracking open windows.
Awn uses libwnck to keep a track of open windows, and behaves exactly like a normal window-list:
- Clicking an icon switches to that window, clicking again will minimise the window
- Right-clicking will bring up a menu extactly like that of what you see on the window-list, allowing you to max, min, close, resize etc the window.
- Dragging something on top of an icon will activate that window.
- Visually (and quite attractively) responds to 'needs attention' & 'urgent' events
- Can show windows from the entire viewport, or just the visible viewport.
released on 28 January 2007
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||2 February 2007|
Leaders and contributors
|Neil J. Patel||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://avant-window-navigator.googlecode.com/svn/|
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://code.google.com/p/avant-window-navigator/issues/list|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 2 February 2007.