free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
BUGS is the Big and Useful Great Security key encryption algorithm and applications. It is easy to use, and includes sample applications and documentation. The cryptography library can also be used with your own programs. Features include:
- Private key algorithm
- Dynamic cryptography algorithm
- Source code can be made public without making the algorithm weak
- Infinite key lengths
- Bilateral bits swwapping with various windows
- Bilateral Pseudo randomly binary operations
- Random number added to key
- Random number generator using the ISAAC algorithm
- Possibility of generating your own RNG seed
- Five different cryptography levels, for the best possible
- combination of efficiency and speed
- Seed and shuffle functions
- A clear text can be crypted using its own data
- Two methods of execution: direct disk access or memory cache
- Strong key generator
DocumentationEnglish developer's libcrypt reference available from http://www.encryptsolutions.com/english/info/dev.html; English developer's technical documentation available from http://www.encryptsolutions.com/english/info/doc/bugs_tech.html
released on 2 July 2002
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||28 September 2000|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 January 2009.