* Category/Audio/cd-burning (page title including namespace) * Category/Audio/cd-burning (page title excluding namespace) * Category/Audio/cd-burning (page title excluding current subpage and namespace - effectively the parent page without the namespace.) * Category/Audio/cd-burning (subpage part of title) * Category/Audio/cd-burning (associated non-talk page) * Talk:Category/Audio/cd-burning (associated talk page) * (namespace of current page) * , (associated non-talk namespace) * Talk (associated talk namespace) * Category/Audio/cd-burning, etc. (equivalents encoded for use in MediaWiki URLs)
- 'abcde' is a frontend to cdparanoia, wget, cd-discid, id3, and your favorite Ogg/MP3/Flac encoder (Oggenc is the default). With one comand, it grabs a CD, converts each track to Ogg/MP3/Flac, and comments or ID3-tags each file. It supports multiple output in a single CD read, volume normalization, gapless encoding (with Lame), parallelization, SMP, HTTP proxies, customizable filename organization and munging, playlist generation, and remote distributed encoding via distmp3.
- Adcd is a CD player for GNU/Linux with a ncurses (text mode) interface. It features all the functions expected in a compact disc player, including playing selected tracks, random playing and loop mode. Also features a non-interactive mode for those who want to play their CDs while using the console for something else.
- Agatha is a Web-based MP3 playing system that allows the home user or office group to stream music, create, manage, and share play lists, and control the playing of music on a remote system. It does not require a database and has full play-on-server support.
- Advanced GTK+ Sequencer (AGS) is intended to use for music composition.
It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel. It's designed to be highly configurable. You may add effects to its effect chain; and add or remove audio channels/pads. You may set up a fully functional network of engines, thus there is a link editor for linking audio lines. AGS requires a realtime kernel and ALSA support. AGS uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that's why you need at least a preemptable kernel.
LADSPA support has been added to version 0.4.2 as well export to WAV.
Version 0.5.x brings you first concurrent audio tree processing support.
Version 0.6.x is dedicated to accessibility. You might control GSequencer by keyboard. As you move to a note it provides you an audible feedback.
Version 0.7.x gives you the benefit of providing the libraries libags, libags-thread, libags-server, libags-audio and libgsequencer. Further it is intended to implement an automation editor and is under active development.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- 'alogg' is a library which makes it easier to use Ogg/Vorbis streams with Allegro. It offers facilities to decode, stream, and encode Ogg/Vorbis streams, and integrates those facilities with Allegro's datafile and sample loading routines. 'alogg' comes with a sample player, streamer, and encoder based on Allegro's sound routines.
- Amarok is a cross-platform multimedia player that uses the Phonon sound server framework to play audio media and streams, and features a fresh and efficient approach to playlist handling. The emphasis is on the quick and easy user interface, allowing for fast access to the media library.
- Ampache is a Web-based Audio file manager. It is implemented with MySQL, and PHP. It allows you to view, edit, and play your audio files via the web. It has support for playlists, artist and album views, album art, random play, playback via Http/On the Fly Transcoding and Downsampling, Vote based playback, Mpd and Icecast, Integrated Flash Player, as well as per user themes and song play tracking. You can also Link multiple Ampache servers togeather using XML-RPC. Ampache supports GETTEXT translations and has a full translation of many languages
- Aqualung is an advanced music player originally targeted at the GNU/Linux operating system, today also running on FreeBSD, OpenBSD and other platforms. It plays audio CDs, internet radio streams and podcasts as well as soundfiles in just about any audio format and has the feature of inserting no gaps between adjacent tracks. It also supports high quality sample rate conversion between the file and the output device, when necessary.
… further results"Category/Audio/cd-burning" is not in the list of possible values (cd-burning, cd-copying, cd-playing, editor, mixing, mp3, ogg-vorbis, waveform-manipulation) for this property.